Fraugster is a payment security company with the goal of eliminating fraud and increasing our customers’ profits. Over the last years we’ve invented an artificial intelligence technology that combines human-like accuracy with machine scalability. This ability lets us foresee fraudulent attacks before they actually happen and gives us a distinct competitive advantage over every other player in the payment security space.
We’re already working with some of the most well-known payment and e-commerce companies in the world. Notable clients include companies like Ingenico, SIX Payments and others. Fraugster is backed by top tier investors and is currently managing billions of Euros for our clients.
We’re looking for a B2B Account Manager (f/m) who strengthens our relationship with existing clients and newly acquired clients. Your tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Being the first point of contact for our clients, old and new
- Staying in constant contact with existing clients, understanding their needs and keeping them happy!
- Establishing a good and meaningful relationship during the customer life cycle
- Communicating between client stakeholders and internal employees (for example: interaction with engineering and analytics team)
- Supporting business development in sales activities and provide them with feedback derived from previous projects
- Improving of the onboarding and sales processes
Skills & Requirements:
- 2+ years of experience in account management with B2B clients
- Experience in a client facing role
- Interested in technology, knowledge about the payment and ecommerce industry
- Demonstrable experience with projects and presentations
- You should be reliable and willing to do business travel
- Excellent communication skills and a good listener
- Business fluent in spoken and written English
- University degree preferred
What we offer:
- Join a fast growing team with plenty of room to leave your mark
- The opportunity to strongly impact company strategy and growth
- Experienced, creative and focused teams committed to learning and problem-solving through collaboration
- Competitive remuneration
- Office located in the heart of Berlin
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Job Type: Full-time
- B2B Account Management: 1 year