Delivery Hero is building the next generation of online food-delivery platforms around the world.
We’re truly an international organization, with teams in over 40 countries and 80+ nationalities represented in our Berlin office alone.
DeliveryTech has played an instrumental role in the phenomenal growth of our platform.
Our Tech teams leverage a diverse stack to create cutting-edge solutions which cover the full customer experience – starting with an online search for food and ending with a delicious meal arriving at your doorstep.
If you’re a creative problem solver who is hungry for a new adventure, an international workplace is waiting for you in the heart of Berlin!
What’s on the menu?
- Be a team player for DH CISO and work closely with him on a broad range of high priority topics.
- Work with our entities on the execution of Delivery Hero’s InfoSec strategy and goals.
- Contribute to important initiatives ranging all the way from incident response and incident management, to cloud security and security controls.
- Keep up to date with current events and industry trends.
What do you bring to the table?
- 2+ years of professional experience. Thereof 1+ in information security – ideally combined with experience in the dynamic environment of a fast-growing company.
- Bachelors in Information Technology, Telecommunications, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Software Engineering or related.
- Highly motivated and driven.
- Willingness to travel internationally occasionally.
- Comfortable with an extremely dynamic, fast-moving and entrepreneurial environment.
- Ability to do scripting, query data sources (SQL databases, API, web services), and automation.
- Create and share guidelines and project’s documentation with the InfoSec team.
- Familiarity (1+ years) with agile practices and processes (Scrum).
- Fluency in English (verbal and written).
- Certified professional in at least 1 of the following certifications: Security+, CSX foundations, ISO 27001, CHFI, GCIH.
- English is our working language, but our colleagues at Delivery Hero come from every corner of the globe providing an incredibly diverse, international working atmosphere with cross-cultural teams.
- A modern, recently refurbished office in the heart of Berlin.
- We offer flexible working hours to fit around your personal or family life in case you have to drop off your kids at kita or perhaps you just want to come in to work a little later.
- Great career opportunities following our development career plan.
- Being part of a global family under the Delivery Hero umbrella, we can offer you the safety of a large company including a pension scheme and stability.
- Moving can be stressful so to help you settle in we provide a relocation package including visa help, temporary accommodation and a budget to applicants from abroad.
- Our building has several kitchens where you’ll find fresh fruit, cereals, juice/ drinks, tea, coffee, etc.
- On nearly every floor you’ll find a kicker or table tennis (or a lounge, and even a nap room) for when you need to take a break.
- Being a food-ordering company, in between playing and working hard, we provide a generous number of monthly vouchers to use for ordering food on our platforms when you get the munchies.
- Sprichst du kein Deutsch? No worries, we provide German classes for those expats who want to expedite their integration.
- We know that experience at the office with interesting and diverse problems, colleagues and technologies isn’t the only way to learn, so our employees get an education budget to attend conferences or trainings locally or around Europe to satisfy their pursuit of knowledge.
Every Friday we have a team integration, when we just stop working earlier, grab a beer and relax with colleagues.
Sometimes we just enjoy our times together with team events and company events.