Delivery Hero is building the next generation global online food-ordering platform. Our awesome international team already operates in 40 countries worldwide to ensure hungry customers get the fastest way to their favorite takeaway food. The company has grown from its inception in 2011 to become the world’s largest food-ordering network. This is an exciting time for Delivery Hero with a huge and rapid amount of growth in countries, market size and opportunities.
To support our growing team we are looking for an Administrative Assistant (f/m) starting as soon as possible in our headquarters in Berlin.
- Assist the Management level within a Team of Executive Assistants
- Providing administrative support to the management level
- Plan, organize, execute internal meetings and events (team events, offsites, conferences, all-hands, etc.)
- Arranging company lunches or dinners
- Attend meetings, write down meeting minutes, and gather agendas in advance
- Welcome guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries
- Manage the daily operations for the Management Team including calendar management, travel bookings and expenses, preparation of presentation material, protocols, and much more
Your heroic skills:
- Excellent communication skills in English and German
- Hands on approach to new challenges. You can structure and prioritise your workload
- Experience creating Presentations and Analyzing Data
- Professional computer skills (especially powerpoint and excel)
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Previous experience in the hotel and/or event industry would be a plus
We offer you:
- A dynamic, fast paced environment
- A team that want to excel and make customers happy
- Collaborative environment with experienced colleagues
- Dynamic international office environment with English as a working language
- Flexible and agile company with flat hierarchy
Have we caught your attention?
Then please send us your application including cover letter, CV, salary expectations and earliest starting date.
We’re looking forward to your application.