25% of the 100 top grossing mobile games have been tested with PlaytestCloud. Let’s make it 100%.
We’re looking for an Account Manager / Customer Success Manager to join our Berlin-based account management team. You will be working with customers from around the world, including some of the most successful mobile gaming studios.
Your key responsibility will be building lasting relationships with our customers and making sure they have a stellar experience in every regard.
In this role you will:
- Be responsible for the growth and success of your customer relationships
- Educate our customer base on the best ways to use PlaytestCloud
- Visit customers to hold workshops and meetings
- Consult customers on projects they’re planning, including negotiations
- Upsell and negotiate subscriptions with existing customers
What we’re looking for:
- 1 to 3 years of experience in an Account Management / Customer Success role, ideally in a SaaS company
- You’re a people person with strong interpersonal skills and can handle even the most difficult customer situations
- Capacity to thrive in a goal-driven, fast-paced environment
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to think proactively and prioritize work
- Strong team player with excellent work ethics and a positive attitude
- Familiarity with today’s top mobile games
- Native English speaker (German is not required for the role)
- Permission to work in Germany
What’s in it for you:
- Join a passionate team that has revolutionized the way mobile games are tested and developed
- Take over responsibility for a core part of our business from day 1
- Work directly with the top people in mobile gaming, from C-level executives to individual game designers
- Regularly travel to customer offices, conferences and other industry events
PlaytestCloud is the premier user testing provider for a growing number of game studios around the world. Our online platform enables the testing of iOS, Android, and browser-based games to get real player feedback. PlaytestCloud provides in-game video recordings, surveys, and reports which game studios use to craft a flawless game usability and player experience. As a team of 8 people, everybody contributes directly to helping our customers make the best games possible.
- Free drinks, snacks, and coffee in the office
- For those who love cooking, we have a full kitchen
- Our spacious Berlin-Charlottenburg office is easily accessible from all parts of the city
- We’ve got the latest and coolest gaming consoles: An Oculus Go and a Nintendo GameCube with Mario Kart: Double Dash
- English is the company language