E -Mail: [email protected]
Contact: +91-990 016 2674
Seeking a Cisco VoIP Engineer position, to utilize my education and training in a fast paced and contribute its addition in organization with individual growth as well.
Certification Cisco ID: CSCO12041394
Cisco Certified Network Professional, CCNP-VOICE
CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate) 640-802
Trained on ITIL Process
Organization: Wells Fargo
Location: Bangalore (India)
Designation: Technology Specialist
• Performed VOIP sector configuration and installation with service administration on CUCM 9.X, Unity (CUC), CME, CUE and Gateways (MGCP, H.323, SIP).
• Worked on CUCM upgrade project and resolving issues if any reported during upgrade window.
• Configuring the Analog gateway and PRI depend on the site requirement.
• Configuring the phone through BAT; AA in unity.
• Ensuring all the IPT implementations are conducted in accordance with customer requirements and local, state regulations.
• Coordinating between different team like site technician and customers during implementation to ensure project delivery.
• Preparing BOM (Bill of material) and involving required teams for new site-built and operational system expansion requirements.
• Provided technical assistance to third-party (Genesys) and client operational staff during site implementation.
• Maintained regular service for VOIP design, architecture and implementation.
• Mainintaing dependency records and performing post-testing after decommissioning any site.
• Configured ESXi 5.x and vCenter for UC on UCS, creating Clusters for High Availability. Creation of Virtual Switches, Ports and Port groups and setting up Layer 2 Security Policies for Virtual Networks.
• Collecting Gateway debugs and Call-manager traces for the escalated issues.
• Provided weekend on-call support as a point of contact for IPT related issues.
• Received training on Data-Center and VM-Ware technologies.
Organization: Mphasis Pvt. Ltd.
Location: Bangalore (India).
Designation: Lead Infrastructure Engineer
• Managing and supporting multisite distributed CUCM architecture on CUCM version 8.X for 10 global clusters.
• Providing L3 support to leading client Symantec (CUCM 7.X and 8.X, Unity Connection, Voice Gateway: H323, MGCP and SIP).
• First point of contact for technical escalations in team.
• Handling incident and global change and incident management.
• Involved in daily, weekly and monthly calls with Client and Vendors.
• Working on critical incidents and providing RCA to client for the same.
• Worked with other Engineers to define technical requirements of project and utilizing Cisco hardware to troubleshoot core networking issues.
• Deployed several multisite VoIP installations with centralized call processing using CUCM 7.x/8.x/9.x
• Compiled technical service documents and test requirements.
Involvement in Internal Team Projects:
• Call Manager Upgrade: Upgrading Clusters from 7.X to 8.X version. (Includes working of BAT for IP Phones, Media resources, Route Patterns, Route Points and additional parameters for upgrading to supported MCS Server).
• UCAT (Unified Communications Audit Tool): Audit tool used for Call Manager Optimized Configuration Design.
• Monitoring Tools: Solar Winds, RTMT, OM9, Claures, HPNA and Ticketing Tool: Remedy.
Organization: IP Soft Pvt. Ltd.
Location: Bangalore (India).
Designation : Voice Network Engineer
• Supporting IP Phone Infrastructure based on Cisco Unified Call Manager Express.
• Troubleshooting and maintenance of CME, CUE and Call Manager based issues.
• Configuring Media Resources (MOH, Transcoder, Annunciator etc.) for implemented devices.
• Troubleshooting at Cisco IOS voice gateway level, collecting debugs for any inbound or outbound calling issue.
• Coordinating and Troubleshooting with onsite technician for deployment, Fax, MOH, IVR related issues.
• Planned and implemented new/change/move process as a part of refreshing the support process.
• Managed and Maintained Analog fax lines, Voicemails, Auto Attendants, Phone setup, and Alarms/Alerts.
• Knowledge of SIP, RTP, RTCP and PBX internetworking.
Organization: Aricent Group of Technologies
Location: Gurgaon, Haryana
Designation: CISCO Voice Engineer
• Experience in handling Cisco IP Telephony network.
• Knowledge of configuring, supporting, troubleshooting, debugging Cisco IP Telephony networks.
• Knowledge of voice and data communications equipment and management of QOS in Cisco powered networks.
• Deep understanding of Cisco routers, transport systems and Cisco Call Manager and Cisco network protocols.
• Expertise in Cisco Disaster Recovery System, CDR Tool and Trace, Debug Analyses.
Familiarity with Cisco Unified Communications (UCM, UCCX, Unity).
• Proficient with Cisco Unity, IPCC, Cisco Tele-Presence, PRI/PSTN, Voice Trunking, and QSIG.
• Remotely configured Voice and Data services for new site .Ability to establish dial plans, provision service provider lines and remotely troubleshoot implementation problems.
• Worked on design and implementation of Dial-plan for Inbound and Outbound calls in CUCM Clusters.
Awarded as Best Buddy by Vice President for Guiding and Training New Joiners.
Awarded as Best Performer in Team by Sr. Director (Client – SYMANTEC).
SPOC for group: Pet-Pals in Wells Fargo to help animals for basic requirements.
Active member in Social NGO: CRY.
Served as an on-site Member for the 13th National Conference on E-Governance 2010 at Jaipur.
Participated in the face painting & waste management events at national level technical festival in RIET in 2008.
Represented School in different co-curricular activities.
Hobbies : Solving Sudoku, Cycling.