I have 10+ years of diversified experience in Oracle PeopleSoft Financials Functional & GL-Finance Systems Business-Analyst consulting experience.
Above includes 4 SDLC PeopleSoft Projects Implementation successfully completed , Product-Support , Customization’s , Enhancements and Testing while working with Credit-Suisse and Societe-Generale Investment Banks.
My core skill-sets are –
1) PeopleSoft GL/Finance-Systems Supervision & Management : PS-GL, P2P-Cycle (Eproc-PO-AP-GL) & Billing-Cycle (BI-AR-GL),
2) Proficient in Client facing discussion,
3) Requirement Gathering (SOP’s ,Project-Visio’s/ Pictography/Cartography),
4) Proposal Preparation, Project Management & Estimation,
5) Fit Gap Analysis &Trouble shooting,
6) Good understanding of Investment-Banking Accounting flow : FO>MO>BO & its distinctive Architectural Business-GL Flows,
7) Work exposures in handling complex GL-Finance Systems, Back-Offices and GL Reporting tools,
8) Implementing PS-GL COA Setup (Chart of Accounts), Source-system , LEDGERS – LOCAL/IFRS/USGAAP/FRGAAP (Treatment of PSGL for GAAP’s financial accounting & reporting for Legal Entities),
9) Back office to PSGL reconciliations ,PeopleSoft Sub-Ledgers (Expenses/AP/AR) to PSGL reconciliations,
10) Financial Controller Activities : Manage and developed Operational Risk Framework – Permanent Supervision (PS) Control and Risk Management for Société Générale (SG Group, Paris) for existing and new upcoming Projects.
Above also includes supervision & release of below critical KRI/KPI’s to SGCIB FIND Management-
a) Worldwide PS Controls Reporting – To manage/mitigate Operational Risk arising from production of different Business Lines and associated processes,
b) Regional Spot Checks (AMER+ASIA+EURO+PARIS)
c) Balance Sheet Substantiation: is a key control process in the SOX top-down risk assessment.
d) Preparation of Sensitive Accounts KPI for CIB FIND.
e) Supervision and Management of SG Group’s Accounting Analytical Structure.