Competent Professional with over 8 years of experience in Business transformation initiatives specifically in Strategic Supply Chain Management and Production Systems deployment
• Certified Lean Six Sigma Black belt from ASQ & CPIM module I (BSCM, APICS). Trained in Structured Innovation tools from Innosight Consulting & BMGI
• Strong exposure in contributing to the organizational goals by facilitating High Impact projects through Problem Solving & Capability Building. Have mentored as well as led multiple high impact black belt projects (>25 projects) in both manufacturing & service functions on themes like Capacity Enhancements, Productivity Improvement, Order to Delivery process Improvement, Sourcing Cost Optimization, Inventory Cost Optimization & Forecasting process improvement.
• Hands on experience of a challenging line function role of Strategic Sourcing and Planning functions while driving Global Supply Chain excellence projects in the Business Division while working at Piramal Enterprises across US, EU & Asia Pacific geographies.
• Good understanding of End-to-end Pharma / Healthcare domain right from discovery till commercial in areas of manufacturing, Project management, Strategy Deployment, Supply Chain Management & Sales force effectiveness
• Currently working at GlaxoSmithKline Pharma India to deploy GPS – GSK Production Systems at site which is part of Supply Chain Transformation program with an objective to build capability of Leaders while deploying GPS Lean standards