Hari Krishna Malliga
24-127, Ranga Reddy Nagar,
Opp: IDPL Coloy, Balanagar,,
Hyderabad, Telangana, India.
Mobile No: – +91 9100681588, E-mail – [email protected]
An enthusiastic person with an ability to operate all the Food & Beverage areas efficiently. With 5 years of experience in various F & B outlets and having a track record of maximizing guest satisfaction, whilst maintaining high standards of food and service. I am self-motivated and always eager to accept new challenges.
• of operation.
• Cross trained as Receptionist as well as concierge.
Responsible for turnovers in ballroom and meeting room. Food and Beverage HILTON LONDON TOWER BRIDGE
A four star deluxe hotel with 245 Rooms, Restaurant (170 coves), Ruba Bar and 9 Meeting rooms, 1 Ballroom (can be divided in 3 rooms, sit down dinner for 300 PAX)
F & B SUPERVISOR Dec 2010 – July 2015
• supervisor responsible for managing all the F & B areas are operationally running smooth
• Ordering drinks for the bar.
• Assisting Manager in ensuring SALT scores are on target and help create action plan in order to meet target.
• Ensuring all the restaurant and bar reservation are in the system
• Ensure that all the team members are highly motivated, trained and developed for meeting and exceeding the high expectation of the guests.
• Responsible for closing shift on a daily basis.
• Responsible for getting the mis-en-place ready for the smooth functioning
• Attending function sheet meetings, morning meetings and exchange meetings.
• Responsible for getting the set-ups done in the meeting rooms and ballroom.
• Responsible for meeting the guest and checking through the function details with the guest.
• Managing the agency staff and delegating work to them.
• Responsible for getting ready for breakfast, lunch and dinner operations.
Coffee World, Hyderabad
Team leader July 2007 – Nov 2010
• Deliver excellent customers service, at all times.
• Serve and present hot non – alcoholic beverages quickly and efficiently, meeting our standards.
• Assist in keeping front – of – house clean and tidy.
• update current promotion and new products
• Coaching & mentoring team
• Make customer aware of offers on our great food and drinks range
• Checking customer satisfaction
• Adhering to company policies and procedures
• Organizing and planning team meeting, team activities.
• Passing out information to the team given by management.
THE RESIDENCE HOTEL, MUMBAI
Apartment hotel and convention centre with 143 rooms, bar, multi-cuisine restaurant, meeting rooms and banquet halls.
F&B Trainee June2006 – June 2007
• Worked in Multi-cuisine restaurant, Banquets and Room Service.
• Worked in Front Office as Telephone Operator And as a Receptionist.
• Performed all duties of room attendant.
• Worked in the Indian, Continental And Tandoor Department in the Main Kitchen.
• Post Graduate Diploma in Tourism Hospitality Management from AABPS College (2014)
• Graduate Diploma in Tourism & Hospitality Management from AABPS College (2012)
– Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
Motivational and inspirational people skills.
Relevant knowledge of good food and wine.
Enthusiasm for creating delicious food and providing a great service.
An eye for detail and the ability to drive consistent brand standards.
Experience of managing people.
Experience of Organising private functions including parties and weddings etc.
HOBBIES: Interacting with people, surfing, listening to music, playing cricket.
REFERENCES: Available on request.