Accomplished Operations Manager with experience in making a lasting impact on day to day operations as well as by supporting launch activities for companies such as Lidl, Amazon and the world’s leading automotive logistics provider both domestically and abroad. Throughout my career I have had the opportunity to make a lasting impact by working on various process improvement projects and supporting companies during the critical launch phase of new sites. I owe my career success to:
• Extensive emotional intelligence and leadership training which I have used to develop strong teams and has increased my self-awareness to continue to grow both professionally and personally.
• Process improvement training which has helped me realize significant cost savings across a variety of industries.
• Problem solving techniques which has helped me be a more effective manager and decision maker.
• Strong communication skills which has helped me be more effective with managing change and communicating with executive leadership.
• Dual citizenship in the US and Germany which has provided me the flexibility to work in the EU and US with ease and continues to strengthen my global mindset.
• Extensive travel experience and working abroad which has fostered my skills in working across a variety of cultures and increased my sensitivity to cultural differences.