An embedded software engineer who wishes to design embedded software for several electronic devices.
– Experience in the Event and Video management solutions using cloud
servers for uploading the event data from the cameras and retrieving the
event data from the mobile phone.
– Experience with the cameras as embedded products that offer live video
streaming to a remote mobile device. Other intelligent video options
include Intrusion Detection, Camera tampering, Noise Detection,
Continuous recording feature, Push to Talk etc. When an event is
triggered, playback is available directly from the mobile software
– Dealt with H.264 streaming and Proxy Server concepts.
– Worked on protocols like RTSP and TCP/IP.
– Worked on various open source projects like libcurl, MXML, PJNATH,
PulseAudio, SVN etc.
– Strong in Linux concepts like multithreading, socket programming, shell
– Hands on Experience in C and C++.
– Good understanding of Toolchains, Debuggers, GCC, GDB, NFS servers.
– Experience with Ambarella SDK’s and different tools used for firmware
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Good problem-
solving ability, hardworking and zeal to learn new technologies.