- Degree qualified
- Fluency in English and German
- Strong influencing skills that can persuade a cross-organizational team to modify processes to improve customer experience
- Excellent speaking-listening-writing skills
- Attention to detail
- Proactive self-starter
- Strong track record of cross organizational relationship building
- Demonstrated experience in presenting to and working with all levels, including senior management
- Customer focus, ability to advocate on the customers behalf
- Excellent planning, organizational and time management skills
- Willingness to roll up sleeves and take care of emerging operational issues hands on
- High level of computer literacy, Strong Excel and Word skills
- Strong analytical skills and process orientation
- Experience with data retrieval and analysis
- Project management experience
Our overall mission is simple: We want Amazon to be the place where our customers can find, discover and buy anything online. Whatever our customers want, we will find the means to deliver it. With your help, Amazon will continue to enable people to discover new worlds and implement innovation. This is your chance to make history.Amazon is looking for a Senior Customer Experience Specialist – Prime to join the Customer Service Support team in Amazon Customer Service in Berlin, Regensburg or Munich.
As the DE Senior Customer Experience Specialist for Prime you will be responsible for:
- Initiate and maintain communication bridges between DE Customer Service (CS) and the DE Prime team
- Identify customer pain points and drive projects to improve the Prime customer experience and key metrics
- Identify and challenge any negative effects on the customer experience prior to new Prime launches, promotions and initiatives
- Proactively manage critical customer impacting issues as they come up in a troubleshooting mode
- Manage/coordinate Prime launches and events on behalf of CS
- Provide analysis, write-ups and regular reporting of customer impacting issues
- Keep management informed of changes in and outside CS that have impact on Prime customer experience
- SQL knowledge
About our rewards
We’ll expect you to go the extra mile, but we’ll also make sure you’re well rewarded. As well as a competitive salary and stock units we offer a host of other benefits.
If you thrive in a challenging and fast-paced environment, you’ll meet your match with us, as you will be part of a vibe of constant improvement, where the things you do one moment, you will not necessarily be doing 6 months later. We don’t like to sit still, which is why we always treat every day like the first day. A day to make more good things happen for our customers. It’s that kind of spirit that drives our success now and keeps us ahead of the competition in the future. And you could be part of it. It’s as simple as this: Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History.
Sounds interesting? We look forward to your application. Please apply online and upload your CV and a letter of motivation in one document (max. 5 MB).
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.