- In charge of recognizing relevant topics, content creation and its spread by means of differing channels.
- Inquiring about, making and composing inspiring content and articles for outside communication
- Leading face to face or online interviews in a variety of situations as well as quality checks of language
- In charge of the improvement, coordination and execution of communication projects in a global business atmosphere, with numerous stakeholders and outside partners.
- You have an enthusiasm for language and words and also amazing writing competence in English and the capacity to adjust complex innovation into interesting stories for corporate media.
- You finish your projects with duty and commitment to high caliber, solid analytical and conceptual skills, entrepreneurial state of mind and inventiveness.
- You are a cooperative person and love to work in an international group.
- Native English speaker
- Basic German language skills
- Additional language skills nice to have
- Degree in journalism, communication studies, or similar, with at least 5 years professional and international experience in media or journalism (preferably in a technical context).
JOB IS EXPIRED.