- Bachelor’s degree
- This leader has experience influencing and interacting with cross-functional teams.
- This leader has 5+ years of experience in (either) compliance management, customer service or process improvement / quality management
- This leader has experience in multi-threaded project management
- Proven ability to deal to analyze complex data-sets
- A history of managing escalations to optimal outcomes
- Track record in systematic problem solving (e.g. 8D reports)
- Ability to effectively work with a variety of organizations, management levels, cultures, and personalities
- Ability to handle and prioritize when presented with a high volume of engagements
- Excellent communications skills and a high bar for accuracy and detail
- Willingness to travel in EU (and UK) up to 50%.
- Fluency in English is required
We look forward to receiving your application in English!
We are looking for a Project & Quality Manager within our Last Mile Services Team. This individual will be responsible for ensuring a high customer satisfaction for the users of our branded vehicles and value added services. Given the fast growing number of services that we offer for our internal customers, temporary setbacks are likely to occur.
This individual will stay on top of escalations and make sure we implement prevention mechanisms to keep them from reoccurring. Therefore, the candidate will be the main point of contact for escalations from Delivery Service Providers on vehicle issues and make sure they get resolved in a timely manner.
The main objective of the position is to prevent escalations.
This manager will continuously monitor quality KPIs and customer surveys to establish an early detection system for shortfalls in customer experience, and will connect with stakeholders in other regions to make sure we implement the best processes and share best practices across the network.
Key functions for the role include:
- Own Quality Management for our Fleet & Services
- Full Ownership of escalations from DSP customers from occurrence to implementing stable solutions
- Support Sr Fleet Operations Manager and Procurement in Problem Solving with vehicle OEMs
- Develop and deploy mechanisms to monitor and improve the quality of fleet
- Ensure we implement learnings from solved problems
- Work in close alignment with internal teams (international) and external stakeholders
- Build mechanisms to continuously re-evaluate and evolve our services based on customer feedback
The position can be based in London, Munich or Berlin.
- Project Management certifications (Prince2, PMP) preferred
- A background in the automotive industry is a strong plus
- Lean Management certifications (e.g. Six Sigma) are preferred
- Master degree preferred
- Language Skills in German, Spanish, Italian or French are preferred, but not required