What started as the world’s first crowdfunded festival seven years ago, turned into a 4-day flagship festival in Berlin and a series of event chapters around the world. We’ve just delivered our 7th festival edition in June 2018 for 21,000 attendees with 100+ Satellite events from across Berlin city, and our Conference covering 6 stages, 24 themes, 10 formats, 100+ Exhibitors at the Haus of Tech, and TOA Night with art and music at its core.
Our mission is to make you future-proof.
We are the world’s first crowdfunded conference. Today we are building a global, inclusive platform for knowledge exchange and collaboration.
We believe that technology is transforming the way we work, live, and relate to others. Next to the challenges this brings, it also catalyzes opportunities for positive change in the world.
We provide access to the people building impactful technology and who share their expertise with our community for everyone to experience the culture of Generation We. Join us for one hell of a ride this summer!
The aim of the Content team is to make sure that the most inspiring and innovative programming happens at TOA19. Your role as Program manager will be to identify stories, source and collaborate with our forward-thinking speakers, performers, mentors and artists to ensure that our audience has a mind-blowing experience at the festival. The position is full time, starting ASAP and ending mid-July.
- You’re a natural storyteller and instinctively know how to identify a story
- You have a background in marketing/PR, sales or event production – but more importantly you’re a charmer and a hustler who can always find the right thing to say
- You’re passionate and interested in the tech sector and its impact on the rest of society
- You’re a self-starter, creating your own structures and processes to get the job done
- You’re keen on research and thrive on discovering hidden gems and following the latest trends
- You’re focused, a great multi-tasker and function well under pressure – and you’re adaptable when things change suddenly
- You have great creative energy and enjoy pushing yourself to think outside of the box
- You’re incredibly detail oriented and love improving on processes to make them more efficient
- Experience with WordPress, Hubspot and Asana is an asset
- No worries if you don’t speak German, but your English (both verbal and written) must be fluent