Work hard. Have fun. Make history.
Our overall mission is simple: We want Amazon to be the place where our customers can find, discover and buy anything online. Whatever our customers want, we will find the means to deliver it. With your help, Amazon will continue to enable people to discover new worlds and implement innovation. This is your chance to make history.
Amazon is looking for Program Manager – Customer Engagement (m/f) to support the central Gateway and Cross-Site team.
In this role, you will be a part a central team responsible for the Amazon.de Gateway, site-wide events and initiatives and optimizing the customer experience. This will include optimizing existing programs across the business and identifying and building new programs that increase customer engagement with Amazon. You will have the opportunity to demonstrate strong program management leadership as you design and develop high impact, customer facing programs and experiences.
In this high impact and high visibility role, you will partner with business teams at all levels across the company and be responsible for deliverables that drive key strategic business objectives and results.
- Support the program optimization, prioritization and testing road map
- Manage and support the execution of impactful events from start to finish including project & stakeholder management, data gathering and communication of insights and recommendations
- Manage strategic stakeholders across the company to drive shared objectives and facilitate alignment when objectives differ
- Challenge and improve standard operating procedures for various operational processes.
- Effectively communicate with senior management as well as with colleagues from Kindle, Prime, PR, Customer Service and other programs/categories across the business
- Strong contributors who can prioritize well, communicate clearly and compellingly and effectively influence across cross functional teams
- Big thinker who connects the dots between dive deep details and the big picture
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and make things happen in a fast-paced, dynamic environment; strong bias for action and ability to create a sense of urgency
- Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss trade-offs and opportunistically pursue new ideas
- Strong business acumen and good business judgment / instinct.
- Fluency in English and German
- Good understanding of website infrastructure and technologies