Simplaex is the company behind the world’s most advanced Artificial Intelligence-powered user classification technology. We believe data is a company’s most valuable asset, and we exist to help that asset grow. Across our suite of platforms and services, we combine human creativity with artificial intelligence to build smarter tools for the programmatic advertising ecosystem.
The Junior Communications Manager role at Simplaex isn’t a job. It’s an experience. We are looking for an individual whose personal interest has given her or him a keen understanding of programmatic advertising. Being part of the Marketing team means you are always on the lookout for opportunities to promote the Simplaex brand and its products. The role involves creative thinking, identifying trends, and creating digital content across all relevant media and social channels. You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and be able to produce engaging press coverage.
- Nurture and co-develop the company’s communication and public relations strategy.
- Build and maintain Simplaex’s online and offline media presence.
- Fuel content for social media channels.
- Design and update PR collaterals (e.g. articles, bylines, interviews, press kits).
- Assist in the general distribution of email campaigns and press releases.
- Update press and news section of corporate website via WordPress.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize actions based on the insights.
- Brainstorm new and creative communication strategies.
- Collaborate with press agents, publishers and agencies.
- Fluent in English spoken and written is a must.
- University degree in media, marketing, journalism or closely related field.
- At least one year experience in PR, communications management or copywriting.
- Strong content-driven mentality.
- Demonstrable experience managing PR and media campaigns.
- Advanced Microsoft Office and WordPress skills.
- Experience in the ad-tech or mar-tech industry is a strong plus
What we offer you:
At Simplaex we believe in ownership, productivity, mutual respect and freedom to do the things we need to do. Each team member has a large degree of autonomy to accomplish his or her tasks and can rely on others for help, guidance and support. Our team enjoys a highly professional atmosphere and an environment where a good laugh is always welcome.
- Bright and stylish office in the heart of Berlin.
- Diverse and international team with over 15 nationalities.
- Base salary corresponding with experience and responsibilities.
- Stock options program.
- 27 days of holiday.
- Free fruits, snacks, drinks and strong coffee.