ABOUT ART COMMUNICATION + BRAND CONSULTANCY
ART Communication + Brand Consultancy was founded by Anna Rosa Thomae in 2014 with the goal of providing global communication strategies and brand consulting for both established and emerging organizations within art, design, and architecture. Having worked across four continents, for creatives of all descriptions — artists, gallerists, museums, designers, architects, developers, and more — Anna Rosa Thomae has crafted brand identities and public relations campaigns that do more than just garner media exposure. An extensive network of media contacts and cultural opinion formers provides ART with a unique set of tools to strategize international media campaigns for her clients.
Current Clients include: Art, Architecture and Design Clients in New York, London, Tokyo, Berlin and more.
JOB TITLE: Junior Account Executive
START DATE: April/May, 2017
POSITION: Freelance position, 32 hours/week
The junior associate account executive will assist and support media campaigns for ART’s network of international art, design, and architecture clients. He/she will be exposed to media campaigns and brand strategy, and learn how to develop media and communication campaigns, and execute account work.
OVERVIEW OF JOB FUNCTIONS:
(Duties can include but are not limited to the following)
- Writing and editing of press releases.
- Issue press releases to a wide network of media contacts. (via mailchimp)
- Research and management of new media outreach.
- Write, send and pitch projects to media targets by email and telephone.
- Create and maintain media reports for a wide array of accounts.
- Oversee organization of media materials and images (via dropbox and mycloud)
- Generate materials for meetings such as agendas, supporting documents, and recap notes etc.
- Arrange client phone calls, update meetings etc.
- Oversee organization, reading, and capturing of coverage in numerous periodicals daily (including Google Alerts and additional tools)
- Organization of Clippings for Client
- Research new publications, new writers, and new tools for tracking coverage.
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations, Art History, Cultural Management or a related educational program.
- At least 2 years of professional work experience.
- Social Media qualifications (Instagram, Buffer, Facebook, Twitter)
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English and preferably German
- Excellent time-management.
- Strategic thinking, interpersonal and organizational skills, self- starter, proactive project management skills, team player.
- Must have interest in Art, Design and Architecture
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Position in an international team of creative, motivated and talented professionals
- Engagement in a growing international company
- Opportunity to expand your skills on a daily basis supported by the account team.
- Be part of our growing business.
- Changing thematic input due to a divers field of projects.
Please send your application (PDF) to [email protected] until April 15th 2017.