At Tracks & Fields we believe in the power of a song. A song can change your mood, get you through the day or become the soundtrack of your life. Our work is a daily treasure hunt for gems of fantastic music by upcoming artists, the hottest Indie signings and established stars so that we can pair them with film projects from the world’s leading ad agencies, brands and production companies.
We are active around the world including South Korea. Our mission is make advertising and branded content sound great and we do so by scouting & researching music, clearing copyrights or producing brand new tracks.
As a business development intern for Korea you will translate Korean to English and Marketing to Music. You are the go-to person for advertising agencies, production companies, directors and brands and will understand their musical needs and opportunities and then coordinate our team to deliver on time and beyond expectation.
We predominantly work with western music, but we also receive requests to clear popular local South Korean songs for projects in the Korean market.
What we offer
- Berlin-based role becoming the face for our Korean clients
- A young, international and dynamic team in the heart of Berlin servicing the world’s best brands on exciting, award winning music centered advertising campaigns
- A culture with flat hierarchies that promotes talent and a friendly team that helps and supports all their colleagues to succeed
- Arranging and holding meetings with clients alongside a senior T&F staff member, presenting our company as well as discussing ongoing projects
- Understand musical requirements on a creative/conceptual level and present to the team of music researchers, supervisors and producers
- Research owners of a song in local databases
- Get in touch with these owner and negotiate a price for the use following company guidelines and experiences
- Handle communication with the client and the owners of the song (for Korean rightsholders)
- Have the license agreements prepared (these documents will be in English) and coordinate with T&F business affairs staff for review
We are looking for a…
- Korean native speaker, good English speaker (no German needed)
- Experience with Korean business etiquette in creative industries
- You are a professional and creative personality and a great communicator
- Profound data researching and negotiation skills
- Diligent worker with good time management to meet deadlines
- Previous work experience in music licensing/ advertising production/rights procurement is a plus, but not a necessity