Lufthansa Service Holdings AG is looking for motivated, qualified and proactive student (m/f) to support our team.
The LSG Group is currently running a global Program to identify process improvements and to generate efficiency areas where it can operate and act leaner in order to be more flexible and ready for upcoming changes. The Program is coordinated and monitored by a Program Management Organization (PMO) which facilitates the initiation and structuring of those improvement projects, monitoring and controlling their progress.
An internship in the PMO will help you to gain practical experience for working in an international team, to find out more about Project and Program Management methods, to learn how to optimize processes in a worldwide operating company and how a global process improvement program is being run. In this context we offer you an internship that requires a high degree of independent and responsible work habits as well as a broad variety of challenging tasks. The company is very interested to identify, foster and retain talents in the area of Project Management and Process Management.
- Support the project teams with their project planning (Work- breakdown-structure, scheduling, cost planning) or execution activities (monitoring, controlling, reporting)
- Maintain the individual project documentation in MS Excel/PPT and in the integrated project management tool
- Support the program communication initiatives, e.g. preparing the program newsletter and internal news articles
- Take over full responsibility of selected PMO tasks depending on your competencies
- Standard or ad hoc analyses, and build-up of data bases in MS excel for project planning / controlling purposes
- Support the maintenance of Program Governance documentation, templates and tools
- Planning, organizing and preparing project and program workshops, meetings, trainings and other events
- Various administrative day-to-day tasks within the PMO, e.g. preparing presentation material
- At the date of your internship you have completed the 4nd semester of your study program in Business Administration, Economics, Engineering
- Enrolled during the whole period of the internship (please attach the current certificate of enrollment) or internship between Bachelor and Master studies (Gap-Year), more information about Gap-Year you can find here:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, team player and intercultural awareness
- Structural thinking and strong analytical skills
- Strong in writing, editing, proofreading, and layout of texts and illustration of facts and results
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and Prezi application
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and work independently
- Ability to work under pressure with a high degree of accuracy
- Flexibility and ability to work in a fast paced and ever changing environment as part of an international team
- Fluency in English (verbal and written), previous international experience preferred, but not required
- High level of detail, commitment and perception
- High interest in project management, process management and process improvements
- First project management experience is preferred (PMI framework desirable)