- Help and support our development team to keep up and optimize the quality of our games
- Execute particular test-cases
- Report problems clearly
- Aid the development team in the reproduction of issues.
- Comprehension of Game Production
- Fundamental understanding of:
- PC Gaming/Hardware
- Console Gaming / Hardware
- Mobile Gaming / Hardware
- Self-direction and motivation.
- Willing to receive and give guidance, function efficiently under pressure, and do multiple projects at once
- Great English both spoken and written
- Cooperative person and self-driven
- Willing to learn
- Willing to relocate to Frankfurt am Main area of Germany
Nice to have
- QA work experience.
- CRYENGINE experience
- VR experience
- Passionate about gaming
JOB IS EXPIRED.