Our client is a well-known company operating in the field of travel e-commerce. Thanks to their great success in the last years, they now have over 100 offices all around the world. To extend the Customer Service Team in Berlin, our client is currently looking for a Dutch-speaking Customer Service Representative (m/f). Are you customer-orientated and looking for a new opportunity in an international company based in Germany? Then we have just the right opportunity for you!
- As a Customer Service Representative (m/f) your passion is to help the customers of our client. You will act as the first point of contact for problems and you will be the first opportunity to solve them.
- In doing so you show excellent customer service via phone and E-Mail
- You handle questions and complaints, as well as special requests and other inquiries
- You actively participate in various projects within the department
This is a full-time (40 h/week) position in scheduled shifts.
Required skills and experience:
- You have excellent Dutch (C2) and English (C1) skills, both verbal and in writing
- Ideally you already gained some experience in customer-focused industries, for example in hospitality or the hotel industry
- You are passionate about helping customers
- You have good communication and problem solving skills
- You work organized and efficient
- You are available to work full-time (40 h/week) and be flexible in your work schedule
- You have good computer skills
- International working environment with career advancement opportunities and great colleagues
- An attractive salary (that will increase after certain times) plus bonuses for shift work
- Quarterly bonus plan
- 25 holidays per year
- 4 weeks paid training in full-time
- Free, hot meals every day