Customer Service Agent (m/f) – Denmark
The Bettzeit Group brings sleep to the next level – in terms of quality, technology and brands. We rework the complete value chain of the sleep industry with a strict focus on customers and performance. Our core products include mattresses, pillows and boxspring beds. We are one of the fastest growing tech and e-commerce companies in Germany with over 130 employees at our headquarters in Frankfurt am Main. Since the foundation in 2013, we operate an online specialist store for mattresses, beds and bedding under the Dormando brand. At the end of 2015, our internal R&D team developed our own mattress model Emma, which within a few months became one of the most successful mattresses in Germany and other European countries. In the meantime, Emma is present in 11 European countries as well as numerous European cooperation partners in local retail stores. At the end of 2016, the traditional German brand Dunlopillo was acquired, for which our team implements new, industry-leading concepts in the area of product development, supply chain and marketing.
We work with passion and commitment to the continuous development and improvement of products, processes and organization. To do so, we challenge the status quo and take calculated risks. We work agile and results-oriented in a diversified, international team with over 20 nationalities.
For our further growth and to strengthen our Emma team, we are looking for a
THIS IS AWAITING YOU:
- You are the first contact and representative for our Emma customers.
- If questions about Emma-products or orders appear, you will help our customers by telephone, chat or E-Mail.
- You keep a clear head and find solutions, when customers have a complaint or return, so everybody is satisfied.
- You work hand in hand with your colleagues from the areas of Payment, Reclamation and Logistics.
WHAT ARE WE EXPECTING FROM YOU?:
No experience in Customer Service, but you are friendly and confident on the telephone? No Problem!
- You are receptive, friendly, communicative and have a lot of patience for our customers.
- You are resilient and enjoy helping other with their problems and fixing them.
- You are motivated and incorporate yourself fast in new topics.
- You have very good Danish knowledge of the written and spoken language.
- You are at home in the digital world, you appreciate Tools and digital processes, which support you in with the daily tasks.
Then send us your job application (personal letter, resume and testimonials, time period) by using the apply button below!
Your contact person: Maja Dziehel (Team Leader HR), +49 69 / 989 723 303, [email protected]
BECOME PART OF AN OUTSTANDING TEAM! WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR APPLICATION!