We are currently recruiting for a very successful, international operating company in the field of consumers goods a Customer Care Operations Representative (m/f) for the French market in Stuttgart.
Customer Care Operations Representative (m/f) French & German, Stuttgart
- Our client offers you a position where you offer day-to-day support in the field of Order-To-Cash processes through an operational support like processing and tracking of orders, online inquiries, product reviews and complaint management
• In this role, you contribute to the company goals in the areas of customer service and customer satisfaction as well as business development at the French market, if you would be interested to help there
• Your tasks also include master data maintenance in SAP CRM
• In addition to that you are supporting with translation activities
• You will also participate regularly trade fairs in Germany and other EU countries
Required skills and experience:
- Bachelor degree or similar education
• Excellent language skills in French
• Fluency in German and English
• Ideally you already have working experience in the field in customer service, order management and/or translations
• You possess excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
• You have very good skills in MS-Office and preferably skills in SAP/ ERP
• To be successful in this role, you are a pro-active team player with a distinct drive for execution and results. You have a strong focus on customer satisfaction and are able to build lasting relationships with clients and colleagues in other departments and disciplines. Managing several tasks and projects at once poses no problem for you.
- Our client offers you a professional, international, dynamical and high quality-working environment, where personal development is stimulated and personal initiatives are encouraged
• Besides an attractive salary, you get additional bonuses
JOB IS EXPIRED.