N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We redesigned the banking experience to be simple, fast and contemporary. Founded in 2013 by Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal, N26 has more than 200 employees and more than 300.000 customers in 17 countries. N26 has raised more than $55 million from investors including Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Battery Ventures and Valar Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, Earlybird Venture Capital and Redalpine Ventures.
- You will join our communications team to create a broad range of compelling English language content and messaging that is consistent with N26’s brand style and tone. In particular we’re looking for a native speaker of British English to help support our UK launch this year.
- You will create and edit content for all channels: our website, blog, social media, CRM activities, video scripts, online advertising, and app/ in-product messaging
- You will contribute to creative copy for brand advertising campaigns that will have huge impact- you might see your work on ads outdoors, online, on our card packaging, or even on TV
- You will work closely with our channel marketing specialists and product managers to define best messaging practices and ensure their consistent implementation
- You will collaborate with communication managers specializing in other languages to generate ideas and adapt compelling content from other languages into English and vice-versa
- You will help ensure that our entire customer journey, with all its messaging touchpoints, uses compelling copy which enhances customer understanding and preference, and tells a logical “story”
- Equivalent of a University Bachelor’s Degree (Master’s preferred) in a writing-intensive field of study
- You are a native English speaker or have 100% English fluency, having lived in an English-speaking country for many years. A good working knowledge of another N26 core language (German, Italian, French or Spanish) would also be a plus.
- You have 3+ years experience in creative copywriting/ content creation, ideally for a B2C tech-oriented company.
- You have equal appreciation and talent for creating long-form narrative (an information-rich blog post, for example), and punchy, compelling short content (a search ad, social media post, email subject line, text for a display ad, an in-app product message)
- You know how to strike the tricky balance of clarity, brevity, creativity and storytelling. You have a sense of humor that comes through at times in your writing.
- You are committed to the highest level writing quality and can deliver on a deadline, setting prioritization as needed while you juggle multiple tasks.
What We Offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Crucial role in a highly motivated, talented team
- Individual Professional Development Budget
- Your choice of a new Mac or Windows laptop
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Newly designed office in Berlin-Mitte
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Probably the best cup of coffee in the neighbourhood