Description of the Position with Key Objectives:
Key Objective is to provide excellent office service to respective team members in all kind of administrative work issues.
- Handling, processing of daily correspondence
- Handling day-to-day inquiries within the team/department (e.g. visitors access, conference room booking for Frankfurt & London meetings, restaurant & taxi bookings, event catering)
- Effectively arranging travel requirements for team members ensuring modifications are incorporated into travel schedules and ensure compliance with JPMorgan policies
- Manage all travel related items for all BM team members (building, floor access, meeting arrangements with colleagues located in the travel destination)
- Handling & processing of expense reports, invoices and reconcile credit card accounts in time with a high level of proficiency and ensure compliance with JPMorgan policies
- Ensure membership payments/ invoices are submitted and processed in the system
- Database maintenance (e.g. updating client contact database)
- Prepare client event nominations for internal and external events. Work closely with BM team to review client nominations, address any issues, follow up with client executives and respective assistants
- Filing of all internal & external correspondence & documents
- Consolidate powerpoint presentations (materials) for meetings led by BM teamOverall Responsibilities:
- High ability to prioritize work and multi-task for the respective team members
- Team oriented work ability, in close partnership with other assistants (e.g. voluntarily sharing information, knowledge and ideas)
- Display of excellent telephone manner
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail in all aspects of the work
- Being able to work concentrated under pressure
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office Package (Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint, Word)
- Excellent professional communication skills. Ability to have clear and open communication with all team members.
- Very good English skills
About J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank:
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. Further information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorgan.com.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package, as well as a family friendly and multi-cultural working environment. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
JOB IS EXPIRED.