- Determining needs and trends for market access. Executing / developing strategies required for for market access
- Conduct analyses related to health economics and reimbursement
- Create value propositions on an international level and develop tools for market access for products and services of FME
- Support interaction with local stakeholders for delineation of taking decisions for product / therapy prescription and remuneration.
- Come up with creative plans for reimbursement and procurement with EEMEA countries and regions.
- Help EEMEA countries and regions with implementation and localization of value propositions and access strategies.
- Work with key health economic opinion leaders and make presentations at health economic conferences
- Take part in EU or national level associations to represent the interests of FME and help shape health economics, market access or broader health related policies
- MA degree in health sciences, health economics, business administration, political science or similar from a respected university
- Experience working in a market access job for an international medtech or medical service company
- Systems of health care and schemes and regulations as it relates to market access (focus on EEMEA) – HTA as well as additional systems of health economics. Have a good network in market access, HTA and health policy in EEMEA region.
- Excellent skills in presenting and communicating, great conceptual and analytical skills. Very good at teamwork and strong attitude for service, very good intercultural skills, results-focused, good multi-tasker and self-motivated
- Great English skills (additional EEMEA languages such as Arabic speaking a plus)
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office
- Educated on products for dialysis and related services a plus
- Open to traveling 30% of the time