- Give general administrative direction and support to the General Manager Line Maintenance Europe
- Organization of the region station invoice and regional workers’ capabilities
- Deal with all correspondence, internal and external, react as required and as suitable
- Handling and making of local invoices
- Monetary overview and control of local spending plans in the region
- Organize gatherings both locally and at remote areas, i.e. book gathering rooms, meeting notifications, hotels and flight, and so forth.
- Get ready, arrange and administer meeting material, e.g., plan, reports, and so forth.
- Organize PowerPoint presentations, spreadsheets, charts, reports as required for the international maintenance branch
- Make/keep up contact lists and spreadsheets.
- Finish cost reports
- Oversee vacation, participation for group as required.
- Keep up precise records and documenting of records.
- Give help for special projects as required.
- Proactively catch up with colleagues to guarantee that all expectations are met progressively.
- English and German language skills required
- At least grade 12 or identical with 5+ years’ experience in giving administrative support.
- Good understanding and competence with computers, including Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Great organizational competencies: planning, priority setting and managing through systems.
- Great communication abilities.
- Strong interpersonal skills: problem solving, customer focused, approachability.
- A high level of diplomacy, attentiveness, professional development and judgment.
- Capacity to multitask never sacrificing quality
- Capacity to work efficiently and keep up poise under pressure, meet due dates and work with the least supervision
- Nice to have: Familiarity with the airline industry.
- Adaptability and willingness to work expanded hours, every so often.
JOB IS EXPIRED.