ZS is the world’s largest consulting firm focused exclusively on improving business performance through sales and marketing consulting solutions, from customer insights and strategy to analytics, operations and technology. Together, we design and implement strategies that lead to greater market share, more competitive operations and increased use of today’s latest technologies. From our worldwide offices, ZS professionals draw on deep industry and domain expertise to deliver impact where it matters for clients. We are particularly known for our expertise in the pharmaceutical and health care sectors, yet work across a range of industries.
ZS’ Corporate Support teams operate the firm’s core internal enterprise functions. Our global teams comprise team-oriented, pragmatic and results-driven people who thrive in a challenging work environment. Our people come from diverse backgrounds, but share a passion for quality customer service and dedication – whether our customer is a client or another ZS employee.
MARKET RESEARCH ASSISTANT
We seek organized and energetic professionals to manage qualitative research logistics and research vendors and capture and analyze qualitative data as part of multiple consulting team engagements. Market Research Assistants are responsible for supporting project teams with logistics related to delivering market research and qualitative data capture. These professionals will be part of our Qualitative Expertise Center (QEC) and be based in our Frankfurt office.
- Manage processes to aid in the completion of projects (e-mail correspondence, vendor quote generation and comparison, interview scheduling, vendor coordination, invoice processing etc.);
- Organize and confirm that logistics have been arranged for project teams;
- Note taking for research teams during research interviews;
- Analyze qualitative data;
- Prepare and organize project documents (printing, copying, and archiving meeting / support materials).
- Collaborate with project teams as a team member as needed;
- Secondary school diploma required; post-secondary education or Associate’s/Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred;
- Up to 3 years of relevant work experience;
- Computer fluency with MSOffice (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and Outlook;
- Strong oral and written communication skills;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Ability to manage a wide variety of tasks and meet deadlines;
- Ability to follow instructions and to work independently;
- Efficient typing skills to allow for real time note taking.