adviqo AG, founded in 2000 and headquartered in Berlin (Germany), is a diversified media group with multiple online and offline properties. Originally established to provide advisory services across a whole range of sectors, the business quickly gained greatest traction in the area of “life advice”. In this sector adviqo is the world market leader; their offering includes live counselling services in the areas of life advice, therapeutic counselling and coaching advice. With over 250 employees and offices in 3 countries (Germany, UK, France) the company operates a TV channel, traditional print media and online marketplaces, as well as mobile applications.
Interested in messaging apps? Interested in in the advice-giving industry? Interested in mobile marketplaces? Do you want to be part of a team with a startup mindset inside a mature company? For our brand fortunica, we are looking for a detail-orientated
Account Manager – French Markets (f/m)
fortunica is a marketplace that connects advisors to people who seek answers in life. So far we have been featured in Android and iOS a couple of times and are available in 5 languages. You will find us high in the rankings in many countries under Lifestyle and top grossing.
Your job will be to guide the marketing strategy, recruitment, training and development of the advisors in our apps by following and localizing the guidelines of the French market.
You will be reporting to a Global Reader Manager that will guide you on the following tasks:
- Recruit French speaking Advisors anywhere in the world
- Onboard new Advisors and remove non-performing ones
- Review profile and individual performance of each Advisor to help them increase loyalty and user base
- Manage the community of Advisors through Slack
- Coordinate complains related to your Advisors with customer service
- Ensure branding consistency in all communications
- Act as representative of your Advisors towards formalizing feature requests and business model change requests (incl. calls, or new service offerings), pricing, costing, ideas on how to get Advisors to increase sales well as increase sales for fortunica etc.
- Test Advisor interfaces during acceptance testing for each release
- Inform Advisors on new releases, changes, offer promotions, marketing campaigns coming, important spiritual dates coming for inspiration, etc.
- Review esoteric methods popular in different demographic areas (for marketing purposes or to find new Advisors with those skills)
- You are an expert of the French language (native speaker level) and fluent in English
- You have a passion to help people and a feeling for the esoteric industry
- You have experience with some digital collaboration tool
- Hands on and pragmatic attitude combined with a result driven, long term vision thinking
Nice to have but not a must
- Degree in Business/Psychology/Marketing/Linguistics or Creative writing
- German, Spanish or Portuguese language knowledge on an advanced level
- Esoteric knowledge or interest
What you get
- WE CARE: We care about our customers: users and readers, we care about our team and how can we make things easy or better for colleagues, we care about the business.
- WE GET IT DONE: We THINK long term, ACT short term but PLAN actions to fix the long term. We figure out ways to get it done.
- WE ENJOY: We love to do our work, to see that our actions have results and to grow professionally. We enjoy our time at work and help to make it enjoyable to be at the office with flat hierarchies, flexible working hours and an entrepreneurial spirit.
- WE SUPPORT: We will support you right from the start during your relocation/visa process and/or other administrative issues
- WE DEVELOP: Consistent further development is the key for us, therefore we have individual trainings budgets & career plans
- WE OFFER: Daily drinks and fresh fruit, free sport and language (German & English) courses and a nice after-work culture
- Start date: Immediately
- Full-time (40h/week) & unlimited contract
- Place of work: Berlin (located in the heart of Berlin, directly close to Checkpoint Charlie; Berlin-Mitte)
If this challenge appeals to you, then show us your talent by doing some of these exercises: Download our app at app-fortunica.com. You can ask one free question to each market (English, Spanish and German if you wish). And tell us how you would coach that Advisor to do better. Check our landing page and propose some improvements to the Advisor recruitment process.
… and send your application (CV, possible starting date, salary expectations) + the results of your exercise to [email protected]