BaseCase is looking for a skilled and motivated individual to manage our office IT infrastructure and provide first-level IT support for our team
- Maintaining the office IT and desktop systems
- Providing first-level IT support for our team
- Maintaining the office phone system
BaseCase is a quickly expanding company and in addition to these primary responsibilities, we offer excellent opportunities for on-the-job development, such as programmatically managing complex systems setups and deployments. A basic grasp of programming and some experience with scripting would therefore be assets, but are not essential.
- You have prior experience as an administrator in a Windows or mixed (Windows/Linux) environment.
- You have a strong service orientation and experience in a first level support role.
- You have strong problem-solving and diagnostic skills.
- Experience with PBX/VoIP systems is a plus
- Experience with Mac OS X is a plus
- Some knowledge of scripting is a plus
This is a full-time position based in Berlin. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in Germany. The working language in our office is English, so a solid level of English proficiency is necessary.
BaseCase is a Software-as-a-Service company with offices in Berlin and New York. BaseCase Interactive is the leading customer engagement platform created exclusively for the life sciences industry. With our suite of SaaS products, pharmaceutical and medtech companies can engage more effectively with payers, healthcare providers and healthcare professionals, using personalized, interactive mobile content.
We’re a young, enthusiastic and very international team, with colleagues from over 20 different nationalities. We offer a dynamic and high-tech work environment in the middle of Berlin, with many opportunities for development. The BaseCase office is located just around the corner from Checkpoint Charlie in Berlin-Mitte, and has a spacious lounge with a classic arcade cabinet and foosball table. We plan regular activities with our staff and generally enjoy what we’re doing!
Further benefits we offer
- Public transport subsidy
- Gym membership discount and preventive health care courses
- Fresh fruits, coffee and snacks every day
- Beers on Fridays in the after work lounge